Thursday, April 28, 2011

Project Report: Acknowledgements


Acknowledgements

I deem it a proud privilege to have Ms. C Jhansi Lakshmi, Lecturer (Selection Grade), Postgraduate Courses & Research Center, DNR College, Bhimavaram, to be my Research Guide, whose constant encouragement, painstaking effort and seasoned guidance, proved extremely helpful in the successful completion of this work and in bringing it to its present shape. I take this opportunity to express to her my heartfelt gratitude.

I am immensely thankful to the Director, Center for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar and the authorities of the University for providing the facilities required for the smooth pursuit of my research work.

Thanks are also due to the Programme Officer and the Staff of the Center for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar for their cooperation at every stage of the work.

I owe a debt of gratitude to all my family members, especially my husband Mr. M V S S Narayana, my mother-in-law and my sons Abhi and Chintu for their support throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment